Emisidpub Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Transporter 3 Movie Download

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b Toxic waste bubbles in a ship waiting permission to dock in Odessa. Frank Martin turns down a job in Marseilles, referring it to a pal. A short time later, the pal, wounded by gunfire, crashes his car into Frank's living room and dies, leaving a young woman in the back seat. The employer of the dead man shows up, forces Frank to take the job, snaps a bracelet on his wrist that will explode if Frank gets more than 75 feet from his car, and sends Frank on a journey east with the young woman and a trunk full of something. She's Valentina, nearly mute. Can Frank figure out what's going on, deliver the package, and escape alive? And what does the ship have to do with it?
Frank Martin puts the driving gloves on to deliver Valentina, the kidnapped daughter of a Ukrainian government official, from Marseilles to Odessa on the Black Sea. En route, he has to contend with thugs who want to intercept Valentina's safe delivery and not let his personal feelings get in the way of his dangerous objective.
It is defiantly better than Transporter 2. If you like action movies you are going to love this one. You will enjoy another good performance by Jason Statham.After you get use to Natlya Rudakova's freckles you will find her attractive and good performance for a girl never engaged in movies until now. <br/><br/>This movie is not boring. Jason Statham is a splendid action hero, steely-eyed, muscular, taciturn, a close-lipped know-it-all with three-day stubble. He could do the snowmobile race with two broken arms. The bad guys are suitably reprehensible, the photography is expert, and when you see the Transporter thinking his way out of that problem on the bottom of the lake, you're amazed that later he restarts the engine and uses it to drive onto the top of a speeding train and then calculates a way to use the train's speed to save … but see for yourself. That A8, what a car. Solar panels to run the heat and A/C.
If you're a "Transporter" series fan or Jason Statham fan , please ignore me. I haven't liked the series from beginning. I always thought that it was a mix of nice idea wasted by action made in MTV style.<br/><br/>The fights are awful . They probably took a lot of time and work to choreograph them , but it was a fruitless effort. They look unnatural , like if someone was watching the movie on fast rewind. There is no sense of pain or danger . Do you believe for a second that Statham is in danger ? Same goes for car chases and shootouts . They look plastic and the characters appear in them like cartoons . Not to mention that the movie tries to impress the audience so much , that the results are pathetic. I mean seriously – Statham chasing a car on bike ?! Car jumping on the roof of train ?! Car jumping into the train ?? It's so lame , that it's not even worth a laugh. If this would be an 80's comedy or action movie it probably would be very funny and charming. Here ? It only made my head hurt.<br/><br/>Jason Statham is just"charming"always . Natalya Rudakova is annoyingthe girl . From what I've heard she is the girlfriend of Luc Besson , so that's must be the reason why such talentless person is doing here. She has a sex scene , but unfortunately it's one of those sex scenes where you don't see anything. And the whole love story is unconvincing.<br/><br/>The music is bad . Either it's some annoying techno , cheap pop songs , dull rock or sappy piano music (during the romantic scenes) . Humor ? Pissing in shop is a perfect example of "Transporter 3" sense of humor.<br/><br/>Better watch some old school action movie . Or even "so bad , it's good" action movie. This ? This is just bad. I give it 1/10.
Transporter 3 is the most frustrating entry into a series that has never set the bar terribly high.
The song that sounded like the 'Stones' was in actual fact 'I Wanna Be Your Dog' by Iggy Pop & The Stooges. "Set It On Fire" by Eve.
Download AkaKILL! Theater: 22nd Elimination - Akame and Kurome full movie in hindi dubbed in Mp4tamil movie Face Off free downloadBat-Mite Presents: Batman's Strangest Cases! full movie in hindi free download hd 720pGirl of Steel song free downloadBaraka malayalam movie downloadA.W.O.L full movie in hindi free download hd 720pFirst Samurai in New York movie download in hdMonday full movie with english subtitles online downloadEpisode 1.32 full movie online freeTank 432 in hindi free download

last edited 216 weeks ago by Emisidpub
Please log in to post a reply.