Emisidpub Admin replied

293 weeks ago

Ghayal Full Movie In Hindi Free Download

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c Ajay Mehra, an amateur boxer, takes revenge against Balwant Rai, a crooked businessman, after his elder brother is killed.
Ajay Mehra lives with his elder brother Ashok and sister-in-law Indu. He leaves for Bangalore in order to train to become an international boxer. On his return to New Delhi, he finds that Ashok is missing. He lodges a complaint at the police station but to no avail. He decides to search for his brother himself but still does not find him. Later on, Ashok's body is found and Ajay is accused of killing himwellhaving an illicit relationship with his sister-in-law. While in jail, Ajay makes friends with some other hardcore convicts, who are good at heart. Then one day, they escape the jail by overpowering the guards. Ajay only has one thing on his mind: to kill Balwant Rai, a wealthy, powerful and corrupt businessman who had used Ashok's businessa front for his illegal activities. Ajay's new friends and his love interest Varsha, a journalist, help him in his mission.
This movie shows one of the best performances Sunny Deol has ever given.He plays a young boxer who is caught in a web of betrayal , deceit, drugs and street fighting.He is accused of killing his brother and then vows revenge on the people responsible for his brother's death. The film has many notable starts suchOm puri,Amrish Puri,Meenakshi sheshadri & Raj babber. The action sequences are one of the best seen in any Indian film in the 90's.
I was 6 years then in 1990 , I still remember I was taken to a local theater in Juhu,Mumbai with my parents. I did not understand much that time. But when I saw it when I was big enough to understand stuff I immediately became a Sunny Deol Fan. This is my all time favorite Bollywood movie till date. This is a totally serious , no nonsense bad ass bollywood movie. I recommend all the youth to watch this movie at least once. You will feel the kick after watching this. The best scene in the movie is the ending scene in which Sunny choke holds Amrish Puri by his neck and at least 20 policemen try to untie his grip.The policemen untie and beat Sunny up but eventually he keeps his promise and shoots of Amrish Puri in front of everyone.

Download the Climblapse full movie tamil dubbed in torrentFarscape: The Peacekeeper Wars full movie in hindi 720p downloadEclipsed full movie with english subtitles online downloadOs Imortais full movie in hindi free downloadEpisode 2.2 movie download hdDragon Ball Z: Super Android 13 full movie with english subtitles online downloadThe Flash: Chronicles of Cisco telugu full movie downloadThe Phone tamil pdf downloadDownload The Con Artists full movie in hindi dubbed in Mp4Panda Run full movie download

last edited 214 weeks ago by Emisidpub

zaiyamariya replied

213 weeks ago

I just love this film Ghayal. It was one of the best action films that I have seen. trinity builders kochi kerala I still remember the song in this movie. It is really good to see the movie here. If you love to watch action movies this would be perfect for you.

Nyla replied

196 weeks ago

I am very much interested in watching the action film and it is the only reason why I have downloaded it from the given link. Thanks for giving a chance for others who haven't watched this movie before. cost effective ivf infertility treatment services
Please log in to post a reply.